Information Collected and Utilized
- Data - Cookies and server logs help us identify your computer, improve your website navigation experience, and monitor traffic and technical functioning of our network and services.
- Communications - LE stores written communications submitted to LE by Customers, Stores, Delivery Persons, and site visitors. This helps us respond to questions and improve services.
- Geographic Information. For Delivery Persons and Customers utilizing LE software for deliveries, your computing device can track where you are located, as well as computing profile information (i.e., IP address). Through the software, LE is able to receive such information, which is utilized for delivery and analytical purposes.
- Children’s Privacy LE is not a service for children, and LE neither knowingly nor intentionally collects personal information from persons under age 13. If you have knowledge that a person under age 13 has provided personal information to LE, please contact LE at the information provided below.
- In the event we need to use information in a manner different than the purpose for which it is collected, we will ask for your consent prior to such use, and offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes.
- When we have your consent. In particular, consent may be requested during account registration, or purchase of a product or service, in order to ensure that a designated and trusted 3rd party or affiliate can process personal information on LE’s behalf, or to ensure quality service or account management.
- When we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy an applicable law, regulation, legal process (i.e., discovery request) or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of LE, its users or the public as required or permitted by law, or (e) make royalty payments to a third party.
Security and Data Integrity
- LE employs security and verification measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate and complete, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
- If LE receives a formal complaint, our policy is to contact the complaining party regarding his or her concerns, and where applicable to cooperate with appropriate government authorities, to resolve complaints regarding the transfer of personal data.
Questions, Comments, Concerns
700 North Brand Blvd, Suite 910
Glendale, California 91203
Last Updated: June 5, 2017